Farsi Translation Services
Farsi, also known as Persian, is the most widely spoken language of the Iranian section of Indo-Iranian languages, a subcategory of Indo-European languages. Historically, it was used in an area going from the Middle East to India. Nowadays it is spoken mainly in Iran and Afghanistan, and significant amounts of speakers can also be found in some Persian Gulf countries (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, and Oman), as well as in the United States. With our network of native language professionals, we are able to satisfy all of our clients’ language needs for translations and interpretations from and into Farsi.
Our language combinations include:
- Farsi into English and English into Farsi;
- Farsi into Arabic and Arabic into Farsi;
- Farsi into French and French into Farsi;
- Farsi into German and German into Farsi;
- Farsi into Russian and Russian into Farsi;
- Farsi into Italian and Italian into Farsi;
- Farsi into Chinese and Chinese into Farsi;
- Farsi into Portuguese and Portuguese into Farsi;
- Farsi into Spanish and Spanish into Farsi.
Our global network comprises highly qualified translators who have professional experience in many different technical fields. Depending on the subject of your documents, we will select a translator who has deep knowledge of that specific field. In order to assure complete accuracy, translators always work into their mother tongue.
Here is a list of our main translation services.
We work with a global network of translation and legal experts who are specialized in legal translations. They perfectly know legal terminology and phraseology, as well as the legalization process. They are able to translate many different types of legal documents, such as:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Read more about our legal translation services.
Marketing and advertising translations
The language skills necessary for translating materials in the marketing and advertising sector may differ from those necessary in other technical translations. For this reason, we have formed a team of marketing and advertising translation experts who have considerable experience in cross-cultural communication.
We will help you define your business goals and we will take care of the translation of your marketing and advertising materials in order to ensure their effectiveness on foreign markets. Stand apart from the competition with our translation services!
Read more about our marketing and advertising translations.
Why choosing us?
There are several reasons for which you should choose our translation services:
- wide experience in the translation field as a top language service provider;
- outstanding quality at attractive prices and with prompt delivery;
- confidentiality throughout the translation process;
- use of the latest translation technologies;
- willingness to satisfy the needs of all of our national and international clients.