Chinese Translation Dubai
The origins of Chinese date back to the Shang Dynasty (1600-1046 BC), so it is to be considered one of the oldest languages still in use. With such a rich history, Chinese has obviously undergone many changes due to wars and cultural shifts. However, the language has taken these all in its stride and has kept growing. Nowadays, it is the most used mother tongue in the world with over 900 million speakers. With our network of native language professionals, we are able to satisfy all of our clients’ language needs for professional translation and interpretation services from and into Chinese.
Our language combinations include:
- Chinese into English and English into Chinese;
- Chinese into Arabic and Arabic into Chinese;
- Chinese into French and French into Chinese;
- Chinese into German and German into Chinese;
- Chinese into Russian and Russian into Chinese;
- Chinese into Italian and Italian into Chinese;
- Chinese into Spanish and Spanish into Chinese;
- Chinese into Portuguese and Portuguese into Chinese;
- Chinese into Farsi and Farsi into Chinese.
Our global network comprises highly qualified translators who have professional experience in many different technical fields. Depending on the subject of your documents, we will select a translator who has deep knowledge of that specific field. In order to assure complete accuracy, translators always work into their mother tongue.
Here is a list of our professional translation services.
We work with a global network of translation and legal experts who are specialized in legal translations. They perfectly know legal terminology and phraseology, as well as the legalization process. They are able to translate many different types of legal documents, such as:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Read more about our legal translation services.
Marketing and Advertising Translations
The language skills necessary for translating materials in the marketing and advertising sector may differ from those necessary in other technical translations. For this reason, we have formed a team of marketing and advertising translation experts who have considerable experience in cross-cultural communication.
We will help you define your business goals and we will take care of the translation of your marketing and advertising materials in order to ensure their effectiveness on foreign markets. Stand apart from the competition with our professional translation services!
Read more about our marketing and advertising translations.
Why Choose Us?
There are several reasons for which you should choose our professional translation services:
- wide experience in the translation field as a top language service provider;
- high-quality translation at attractive prices and with prompt delivery;
- confidentiality throughout the translation process;
- use of the latest translation technologies;
- willingness to satisfy the needs of all of our national and international clients.