English Translation, Legal Language Services
Originally, English was the language of England. Thanks to the conquests of the British Empire, it has become the first or second language of many former British colonies like Australia, the United States, Canada, and India. Nowadays, English is the language of not only countries involved by British imperialism, but also of international banking and business and the cinema industry. With our network of native language professionals, we are able to satisfy all of our clients’ language needs for quality translations and interpretations from and into English.
Our language combinations include:
- English into Spanish and Spanish into English;
- English into Arabic and Arabic into English;
- English into French and French into English;
- English into German and German into English;
- English into Russian and Russian into English;
- English into Italian and Italian into English;
- English into Chinese and Chinese into English;
- English into Portuguese and Portuguese into English;
- English into Farsi and Farsi into English.
Our global network comprises highly qualified translators who have professional experience in many different technical fields. Depending on the subject of your documents, we will select a translator who has deep knowledge of that specific field. In order to assure complete accuracy, translators always work into their mother tongue.
Here is a list of our main translation services.
We work with a global network of translation and legal experts who are specialized in legal translations. They perfectly know the legal language (terminology, phraseology etc.), as well as legal proceedings and the legalization process. They are able to translate many different types of legal documents, such as:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Read more about our legal translation services.
Marketing and advertising translations
The language skills which are necessary for translating materials in the marketing and advertising sector may differ from those necessary in other technical translations. For this reason, we have formed a team of marketing and advertising translation experts who have considerable experience in cross-cultural communication.
We will help you define your business goals and we will take care of the translation of your marketing and advertising materials in order to ensure their efficacy on foreign markets. Stand apart from the competition with our translation services!
Read more about our marketing and advertising translations.
Why choosing us?
There are a variety of reasons for which you should choose our translation services:
- wide experience in the translation field as a top language service provider;
- outstanding quality at attractive prices and with prompt delivery;
- confidentiality throughout the translation process;
- use of the latest translation technologies;
- willingness to satisfy the needs of all of our national and international clients.