Real Estate Translations in Chinese
It is well known that Chinese investors are particularly interested in UAE’s real estate market. This is especially true considering the currently low property prices and the upcoming EXPO 2020 Dubai. The Chinese, historically among the top-10 foreign investors in Dubai, are expected to spend $1.5 trillion dollars on foreign real estate in the next 10 years. Dubai’s Real Estate brokers and property developers face a golden opportunity to attract this money flow. But dealing with Chinese investors is not easy, especially considering the following issues:
- 3/4 of Chinese nationals do not speak English, and the remaining don’t always achieve full proficiency;
- It is proven that more than 71% of internet users are more likely to buy what is described in their mother tongue;
- More than 50% of google queries worldwide are not in English;
- Chinese investors may struggle to obtain information on properties because of internet restrictions;
- The expected ROI (Return on Investment) for every dollar spent in website translation is 25 dollars.
Taking into consideration the above-mentioned issues, every business operator should consider providing their clients with high quality content in Chinese to have a competitive advantage in attracting foreign funds.
Langpros’ network of specialized real estate translators is ready to assist you with translation and copywriting services in Chinese. Here are some examples of the services we offer:
- Payment plans
- Content copywriting
- Corporate videos
- Floor plans
Leaders in the property development industry such as as Sohba, Danube Group, and Damac Properties already chose us for their brochures, websites and marketing materials in Chinese. Contact us to discuss about your translation project and get a free quote.