Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world and is the official language of nine countries: Portugal, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Guinea-Bissau, Timor-Leste, Equatorial Guinea, Cape Verde, and São Tomé and Principe. Thanks to its distribution in the four corners of the world, Portuguese is becoming more and more influential and, according to UNESCO, has the potential to become an “international communication language”. With our network of native language professionals, we are able to satisfy all of our clients’ language needs for translations and interpretations from and into Portuguese.
Our language combinations include:
- Portuguese into English and English into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Arabic and Arabic into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Spanish and Spanish into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into German and German into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Russian and Russian into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Italian and Italian into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Chinese and Chinese into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into French and French into Portuguese;
- Portuguese into Farsi and Farsi into Portuguese.
Our global network comprises highly qualified translators who have professional experience in many different technical fields. Depending on the subject of your documents, we will select a translator who has deep knowledge of that specific field. In order to assure complete accuracy, translators always work into their mother tongue.
Here is a list of our main translation services.
We work with a global network of translation and legal experts who are specialized in legal translations. They perfectly know legal terminology and phraseology, as well as the legalization process. They are able to translate many different types of legal documents, such as:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- memoranda of association
- litigation documents
- trade licenses
- powers of attorney
Read more about our legal services.
Marketing and advertising translations
The language skills which are necessary for translating materials in the marketing and advertising sector may differ from those necessary in other technical translations. For this reason, we have formed a team of marketing and advertising translation experts who have considerable experience in cross-cultural communication.
We will help you define your business goals and we will take care of the translation of your marketing and advertising materials in order to ensure their efficacy on foreign markets. Stand apart from the competition with our translation services!
Read more about our marketing and advertising translations.
Why choosing us?
There are a variety of reasons for which you should choose our our company:
- wide experience in the translation field as a top language service provider;
- outstanding quality at attractive prices and with prompt delivery;
- confidentiality throughout the translation process;
- use of the latest translation technologies;
- willingness to satisfy the needs of all of our national and international clients.