Certificate attestation for uae visa

China is the most populous country in the world and it has a strong economy and enormous military power. It is one of the fastest growing economies worldwide and the largest exporter of goods. The capital and political centre of China is Beijing. Every year, many people leave China for personal reasons, education, or job. They need to have their documents properly legalized by competent authorities. This process may comprise several steps for applicants. At Langpros, we can help you thanks to our expertise in the legal field.

Legalization of Documents to be Used in China

According to Chinese law and to the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, documents which are issued in the United Arab Emirates and are to be used in China have to be legalized by the embassy of China in the United Arab Emirates. These documents include but are not limited to birth certificates, marriage certificates, powers of attorney, diplomas, wills, memoranda of association, patents, litigation documents, trade licenses etc. Before applying for the legalization process at the embassy of China, these documents need to be certified by the notary public’s office of the UAE Ministry of Justice, or the Chamber of Commerce in the case of commercial documents, and then legalized or attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates.

For the legalization of documents to be used in China, the following documents are required:

  1.  a signed application form of legalization;
  2.  a copy (A-4 size) of the passport and the UAE residence visa;
  3.  original documents and a copy (A-4 size) of each one of them;
  4.  a letter from the organization or the company, if application is not made by an individual but by an organization or a company.